Directions for use
Using Acquarella Conditioner (Clear), follow all the numbered steps below each day for three days. Make sure to remove all existing Conditioner each day before reapplication and buff nails only on the first day. This process “detoxifies” your nails from residual oils and emollients. After the third day, you are ready for Acquarella Nail Polish.
Helpful Tip: Try applying Acquarella fifteen to twenty minutes before retiring in the evening. This allows the polish to “cure” while you sleep for better wear.
1) Remove existing nail polish. Wash hands and nails with soap and water.
2) Buff nails to create a smooth nail surface. See Buffer Kit instructions for more information.
3) Swab nails with Acquarella Remover to clean nails and remove buffing debris.
4) Rinse nails thoroughly with clean water and dry.
5) Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Conditioner.
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions.