Directions for use
Using Acquarella Nail Polish, follow all the numbered steps below for a proper application.
Helpful Tip: Try applying Acquarella fifteen to twenty minutes before retiring in the evening. This allows the polish to “cure” while you sleep for better wear.
1) Remove existing nail polish. Wash hands and nails with soap and water.
2) Buff nails to create a smooth nail surface. See Buffer Kit instructions for more information.
3) Swab nails with Acquarella Remover to clean nails and remove buffing debris.
4) Rinse nails thoroughly with clean water and dry.
5) Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Nail Polish.
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May Contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions.