Be your beautiful self
Started in Portland, Oregon in 2004, Alima Pure is on the cutting edge of the mineral makeup movement. Their philosophy is simple: “If you can’t pronounce it, chances are you shouldn’t highlight your cheeks with it.”
Using only the purest cosmetic-grade mineral pigments, Alima Pure has put together a line of cosmetics that takes mineral makeup to the next level. Made with no additives, fillers or fragrances, these products provide rich, long lasting coverage and come in a variety of dazzling and understated shades to suit your personal style.
- The 2nd American cosmetic company ever to receive the prestigious BDIH certification
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Brushes made from hypoallergenic Taklon fiber
- Proud member of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
What Makes This Brand Special?
Incredibly high standards! Saffron Rouge has high standards, so it’s a pleasure when a brand shares our belief that beauty products should be safe, environmentally friendly and effective. Alima Pure’s commitment to producing quality products that are gentle on your skin and easy on the planet definitely impressed us.
Why Wear Mineral Makeup?
Rather than containing noxious chemicals that can damage to your skin, mineral makeup can actually be beneficial to your complexion. For example, many of Alima Pure’s products have subtle reflective properties, sun protection and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Organizations They Support
- Each year Alima Pure donates a portion of their profits to green organizations through 1% for the Planet
- Proud supporter of Rachel’s Friends, an Oregon-based advocacy organization dedicated to lowering the incidence of breast and other cancers by reducing our exposure to environmental carcinogens.
- Global Fund for Woman, and Organization that works in partnership with women’s rights organizations in 166 countries.