Committed to organic, our planet, and our children.
Founded in 2005 by Diana Lussenden Stewart, BABYBEARSHOP is an organic apothecary born out of a mother’s need to find a pure alternative for her baby with allergies. These same principles of love and compassion, along with the desire to comfortand soothe, are found in every BABYBEARSHOP product.
BABYBEARSHOP’s desire to craft plant and herb-based products that soothe the skin and uplift the spirit while using strictly organic ingredients, is how it earned Organic Consumers Association Brand To Trust recognition.
BABYBEARSHOP products are safe for people with allergies, babies, children, adults, and those who are pregnant or nursing. Celebrity fans include Supermodel/Singer Karen Elson, Kimberly Paisley, and Rachel Korine. It has been featured in publications such as Vogue, Marie Claire, Lucky, Southern Living, Mothering, Pregnancy & Newborn, Kiwi, Body + Soul, Babytalk, and InStyle.
- “Brand to Trust” as recognized by the Organic Consumers Association
- USDA Certified Organic products (minimum 99%)
- Excellent safety scores on Safe Cosmetics database
- All products are 100% natural. No artificial colors, no fragrances, no preservatives, no GMO ingredients, no parabens, no phenoxyethanol, no lactoperoxidase, nocitrus seed extract, no sulfates, no phthalates.
- Products contain no common allergens. No nuts oils, no nuts, no dairy, no gluten, no egg, no soy, no colors, no oats.
What makes BABYBEARSHOP special?
- Products formulated to be safe for those with sensitive skin and allergies.
- Woman-owned company committed to creating the safest products available, while utilizing local and natural resources for the benefit of our children and sustainability of our communities and environment.
- All products and recyclable packaging are made in USA, eco-friendly and cruelty-free and never tested on animals. A tree is planted for every order placed.
- Packaging assembly is supplied by a local disabled center to offer independence,self-confidence and an income to individuals who would otherwise be unemployed.
- Vintage fairytale design; beautiful packaging; luxurious, organic ingredients.
Other Interesting Facts
- Mama Belly Oil and Cheeky Baby Butter are used in treatments at Spa Nordstrom
- Cheeky Baby Butter is effective insoothing eczema, rashes, and other skin conditions
- All The Better To Kiss You With lip balms featured in People Magazine SAG Awards Swag Bag
- 100% USDA Certified Organic Wishy Wash Baby Wash & Shampoo spent five years in development and is one ofthe safest products on the market.