Simple ingredients make extraordinary products
A family run business based in New Hampshire, Badger established its principles on pure simplicity, healing organic ingredients and environmental responsibility.
The wonderfully rich and soothing yet affordable balms and other body care products are made with hand planted ingredients processed using traditional methods.
- Every product is 100% natural with ingredients gathered through wild harvest, fair trade, or organic processes.
- Most products are 95% to 100% organic, and are USDA Certified Organic
- Reusable tins are made from 89% post-consumer recycled tin and are recyclable.
- No artificial ingredients, chemicals, or petroleum.
What makes this brand special?
Badger was founded by carpenter and herbalist Bill Whyte, who created the first Badger balm in a desperate attempt to heal his rough, cracked hands. The original healing balm was actually his personalized version of a traditional New England herbal remedy.
Pure ingredients, and nothing else
Made exclusively with fresh, whole ingredients such as extra virgin olive oil, exotic butters, herbal extracts and pure essential oils, each product is powerfully concentrated to heal and nourish.
Other interesting facts
- Badger donates 10% of pre-tax profits to healthcare and child welfare non-profits.
- As Badger only uses strictly natural ingredients, the products may have a slight differentiation in color or scent depending on the normal variance of plant growth.
- The shelf life of an unopened tin is approximately two to three years. Once opened, a tin will last one to two years.
- Most products, especially the Anti-Bug Balm, Sleep Balm and Bali Balm, are safe for children and pregnant women.
- Badger's Founder, Bill Whyte, is a big fan of Saffron Rouge.