Feeding Skin with Raw Ingredients
Raw ingredients mean better quality skin care. That's the unique philosophy behind Dr. Alkaitis Holistic Organic Skin Food. With no chemicals, no synthetics and only pure, raw plant ingredients, each product is biologically active and completely edible. As Dr. Alkaitis says, "If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin."
A few notable names nurturing their skin with Dr. Alkaitis products include Lenny Kravitz, Minnie Driver and Gisele Bundchen.
- Every ingredient is certified organic, biodynamic or ethically wild-crafted (obtained from unspoiled wilderness areas in a sustainable manner)
- Every source used to obtain ingredients is highly monitored to ensure the most effective therapeutic benefits.
What makes this brand special?
A highly regarded chemist, molecular biologist, ethnopharmacologist (trained in plant-based healing) and pharmacognosist (experienced in the medicinal properties of plants) who has worked with four Nobel Laureates, Dr. Alkaitis has combined his scientific research with his passion for plant life to create products that holistically promote healthy skin. Read our interview with Dr. Alkaitis to learn more.
Blending Modern Science with Mother Nature
Your skin is a living organism, so it's important to "feed" your skin with products formulated to nourish it. Every Dr. Alkaitis formula contains only raw and active plant ingredients. So it's not only more natural, it's also more beneficial.
Other interesting facts
- Based in California, all of the products are hand-manufactured in-house in the company's own laboratory.
- None of the ingredients are heated above room temperature, which keeps them "raw" and maximizes their potency.
- The holistic ingredients actually adapt to your skin's individual needs, so the line works for all skin types.
- Created to work together, these products help you create your own pampering skin care ritual