Whole. Raw. Real.
Nature provides an abundance of solution for our everyday needs – that was Aunt Ilike’s philosophy when she created these products and it is the philosophy of ilike organic skin care and Szép Élet. ilike uses handmade pulps versus extracts to retain the full concentration and power of the herbal ingredients, which remain in their natural form in the products for better penetration. Every ilike product is full of vitamins, fruit acids and biofalvonoids, and combined with other active ingredients they treat, nourish and beautify the skin, rejuvenating it from the inside out.
- ilike’s fruit and herbal ingredients are formulated and processed in a unique way that maintains the vitality of the natural active ingredients. Because of this process you can immediately experience the rich, deep penetrating effects of our products, as well as their magnificent aromas and colors.
- The entire ilike organic skin care line is made with certified organic ingredients, is being certified by BDIH and every year new products are introduced that meet the same strict organic and sustainability standards.
- Certified and controlled organic raw material use, sustainable farming and harvesting, no animal testing, no synthetic ingredients even as preservatives, no genetically modified ingredients and ecological and social responsibility during the manufacturing and distributing processes.
What makes this brand special?
Hungary – a land blessed with fruits, vegetables and herbs that draw their succulence from the soil and thermal hot springs of the Carpathian Basin long known for being rich in minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on Earth. It is a country with a long history of using locally available ingredients in their healing treatments.
Hungarian herbs and fruits are proven to contain higher concentrations of active ingredients and aromatic agents than the world average. From these ingredients a woman named Ilike Molnar, lovingly known as Aunt Ilike (i-lee-ke) has been creating organic skin care products since the late 50’s. She believes, as her grandmother the village herbalist taught her, that what we need to maintain health can be drawn from nature around us.
Other interesting facts
- Green Spa Network Guiding Star Sponsor
- Our products are shipped to us in temperature controlled containers (45 - 70°F). In the summer, we ship our products to customers in packaging with slow release ice packs to maintain optimum temperature.
- The products have a guarantee of a one year shelf life.
- Our products are multi-purpose and can be used on face, body and hair.