Be healthy. Feel good.
LEAP Organics uses 100% plant-based ingredients to create one of the first fully USDA certified organic skincare lines that is also cruelty-free, vegan, and biodegradable. Built from the ground up using sustainable business practices, the company uses renewable energy, recycled packaging, zero waste principles, and donates 3% of sales to environmental non-profits.
LEAP Organics’ packaging is being recognized around the world as some of the most creatively illustrated and branded on the market. The combination of wonderful packaging, effective organic products, and a company with a conscience makes LEAP Organics a newest favorite of Saffron Rouge.
- 100% of LEAP Organics’ ingredients are plant-based and 91% have natural antioxidant properties.
- LEAP’s skincare line meets the world’s strictest organic standards – the USDA’s certified organic standard requiring products contain between 95-100% organic ingredients.
- LEAP Organics soap and skincare products are cruelty-free and vegan as represented by the PETA and Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC) symbols.
- LEAP Organics is a proud signer of the Compact for Safe Cosmetics, ensuring product transparency and ingredient safety.
- Bottom-line: LEAP’s products contain no synthetics, no parabens, no petrochemicals, no sulfates, no GMOs, no chemicals of any kind. Just healthy plants, fruits, and veggies for your skin. Yum.
A Sustainable Business
- LEAP’s soap boxes are made from 50% post-consumer recycled material, are FSC certified, and manufactured with wind energy.
- LEAP’s skincare packaging is made with 25% post-consumer recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- The organic shea butter in LEAP’s bar soaps is certified fair trade by Fair Trade USA.
- LEAP uses NativeEnergy to help them assess and offset their carbon footbprint using 100% renewable energy projects.
Organizations They Support
- LEAP donates a minimum of 3% of its annual revenues to environmental non-profits and is a member of 1% For The Planet.
- For 2010, LEAP will donate to Clean Air-Cool Planet (Portsmouth, NH), Student Conservation Association (Charlestown, NH), and Trees For The Future (Silver Spring, MD).