- A common and reoccurring problem, although not usually serious, that can be irritating and painful.
- The result of hairs that curl back, penetrating into the skin causing red bumps and inflammation.
- Usually caused by irritation created from close shaving and friction from clothing.
- Affects curly hair more often than straight hair.
- Several drops of tea tree oil blended with a calendula oil base will help calm skin and prevent inflammation.
- Help prevent hair follicles from being trapped in the skin with regular exfoliation to buff away dead skin cells.
- After shaving or waxing, apply a product formulated to calm skin.
To Fight Infection or Calm Inflammation
Dr. Alkatis Soothing Gel Delicately calm inflamed and irritated skin with this antibacterial gel ideal for soothing bites, sunburns and rashes as well as acne, eczema and rosacea. The softening formula makes a great daily moisturizer for sensitive acneic skin.
Primavera Tea Tree Oil Full of antiseptic and purification properties to treat various skin problems and infections.
Weleda Skin Food Eases irritation, calms inflammation, deeply hydrates and provides extra care with pansy, lavender, rosemary and orange.
Primavera Lavender Oil Reduces inflammation, treats infections and soothes skin with calming properties that also ease stress.
Weleda Birch Body Scrub Exfoliates with plant wax pearls while encouraging the body’s detoxification process with birch extract.