It’s all about antioxidants
Using the pure, fresh bioactive ingredients wholly derived from nature, Pomega5 strives to create efficacious products that go beyond skin care to genuinely feed and nourish the body from the outside in. Founder Tzeria Sofer believes beauty is the reflection of health, and views skin care as a means to educate about nutrition and wellness, as well as to transform it.
- Biodynamic and organic ingredients selected for freshness and compatibility
- No parabens, petrochemicals, or synthetics; cruelty-free
- Uniquely concentrated formulas made from scratch without fillers
- Product packaging is 100% recyclable
- Manufactured in a certified green lab
What Makes This Brand Special
Pomega5 products are made not just made from scratch, they’re also made without fillers. In fact, 98% of the ingredients used to create their products are active ingredients. As the name suggests, the brand is most famous for its use of the Omega 5 fatty acid, which is derived from pomegranate seed oil. Omega 5 is an extremely powerful source of antioxidants, at least six times more potent than grape seed extract. Antioxidants help improve skin health and appearance, and are especially valuable for fighting free radicals that can cause cellular degradation and premature aging.
Other Interesting Facts
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is rich in essential vitamins and minerals (B1, B2, C, potassium, and magnesium), is anti-carcinogenic, and supports immune, hormonal, circulatory, and metabolic health.
- Omega 5 fatty acid has a significant effect on the human electromagnetic field, increasing it by as much as much as tenfold (40 to 50 feet).
- When founder Tzeira Sofer was first starting out she would host parties for her friends where she served a salad dressed with raspberry vinaigrette beside a raspberry moisturizer, to educate about the value of using pure ingredients on your skin, as well as in food.