All orders typically ship the next business day after they are placed.
Saffron Rouge utilizes a real-time inventory system for both Canada and the USA. This means you are able to see what items are in stock every time you visit saffronrouge.com.
From time to time, an item you are looking for will be temporarily out of stock. Though the item is out of stock, you can still add it to your order to ensure you receive the product. This is a BACKORDER. Backorders are handled in one of two ways:
- If the item you have backordered is expected to arrive at our warehouse within 2 business days of your order, we will hold your entire order so that it ships to you in its entirety.
- If the item is not expected to arrive in our warehouse within 2 days of your order, we will ship your order without the backordered item. Additionally, a member of our customer service team will contact you regarding your backordered item and may suggest an alternative to avoid backordering. If you do choose to backorder, as soon as your backordered item arrives in our warehouse, it will be shipped to you separately free of charge. When the item ships, you will be notified via email.
Please Note: In the case of a backorder, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your order, including any backordered items. This ensures that your item is preordered in our system.
You may of course, at any time, cancel or substitute the backordered item by contacting customer service at 1-866-322-3227.
- We do not backorder trial sizes, samples, or items costing less than $25
- Backordered items from overseas lines such as Living Nature, Primavera, and Lily Lolo take much longer to arrive in our warehouse. You can generally expect a wait of 2-4 weeks depending on when you order. We take extra care to try and ensure that these items remain in stock because of long waits, but cannot guarantee availability.
- "On Sale" items cannot be backordered.
- Backorders are only offered for shipments within the Continental United States, and Canada.