Saffron Rouge e-Gift Certificate
Every Saffron Rouge e-Gift Certificate comes in an email that is sent to the recipient along with instructions on how to use them.
The Fine Print
- Saffron Rouge gift certificates do not expire
- If you do not use your entire gift certificate amount during one
transaction, the remaining balance will remain for subsequent usage,
until the balance of your gift certificate reaches zero.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable. Once issued they may not be
redeemed for cash.
- Please protect your gift certificate code. Your Saffron Rouge gift
certificate cannot be replaced if it is lost or stolen. Once your gift
certificate has been fully used, it will no longer be valid.
- Should you wish to return product that was purchased via a gift
certificate, the portion of that order that was paid for by gift certificate will
be refunded back to the original gift certificate for further purchases. It is
best to keep your gift certificate for 30 days after it has been used in case
you wish to return a product.