Yes to Health, Yes to Beauty
In 2010 Laurence Ettouati and Margareth Halfon combined their skills in the luxury, fashion and beauty industries to create Studio 78 Paris: a 100% organic make-up line for women who may be sensitive to normal make-up but who still want to look glamorous and chic. The pigments are all natural, from botanical and mineral sources, in order to offer a natural and eco-freindly make-up range that protects the skin while respecting the environment.
- Certified organic by Ecocert.
- A minimum of 95% of ingredients are natural.
- A minimum of 95% of plant-based ingredients are from organic farming.
- No GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, or animal derived ingredients.
- 100% of the packaging is biodegradable and recyclable.
What makes this brand special?
- Most of the products are based on our innovative formula – "baked" technology for the powders and "bi-phased water foundation" that blends seamlessly into the complexion with an ultra-smooth texture.
- The color range is modern and relevant to contemporary fashion trends.
- The packaging is luxurious yet practical. Each detail has been carefully considered to make women's lives easier.
- Studio 78 Paris was elected Press Favorite 2010 during the Beauty Awards in Paris.