Pure products integrated with cutting edge science
Suki Kramer wanted to find a natural solution that would soothe and treat even the most troubled, sensitive skin. Working with top chemists, herbalists, healers and scientists she created a complete line of products that are entirely pure and holistic.
The targeted and nutrient-rich skin care, luxurious body care, sophisticated mineral-based cream cosmetics and even hair care are completely synthetic free and integrate skin-soothing botanical ingredients.
Suki’s celebrity fans include the glowing and gorgeous Jennifer Garner, Thandie Newton and Eva Longoria.
- Each 100% pure product starts with a organic base and is free of any synthetic or chemical ingredients.
- All formulas and ingredients are cruelty free and bees are never harmed in the harvesting of wax, honey or royal jelly.
- Suki chooses fair trade, organic and biodynamic from local sources whenever possible.
- All packaging is recyclable and made with biodegradable, vegetable based inks.
- Suki actively supports the Organic Consumer’s Association, The American Botanical Council, Co-op America and several other organizations.
What makes this brand special
Active elements such as liposomes and antioxidants are included in high concentrations to visibly, yet gently, heal and treat. The powerful bioactive plants help change the skin’s tone, texture, appearance and health for renewed radiance and vitality.
Developed to work with the skin, not against it
Handmade in small batches by leading scientists and herbologists, the 100% natural, organic or biodynamic ingredients retain their essential and distinctive properties to help aid skin, instead of fighting it.
Other interesting facts
- Formulas are created with natural pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
- The base ingredient, known as the high potency botanic concentrate, is made by boiling down pure botanicals and triple filtering them to help nurture skin.
- Each product is suitable for extremely sensitive skin, eczema, pregnant and nursing women as well as children and babies.