Something Is in the Air.
Tallulah Jane presents an array of natural luxury fragrances and body oils that embrace the traditional artistry of old-time Bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, contemporary twist.
The boutique collection of signature scents are made with a blend of botanical essences, wild-crafted oils, organic jojoba or grape alcohol and other ethically derived extracts and hand crafted in small batches. The proprietary formulas include many rare and seasonally grown ingredients, so it is never mass produced. No two vintages are precisely the same, so your Tallulah Jane fragrance is essentially unique – as if specially prepared by nature for you alone.
- All Tallulah Jane fragrances are made from 100% natural ingredients.
- The company is committed to ethical business practices, ensuring to never use extracts from plant and trees that are considered unsustainable.
- All products are free of parabens, phthalates and petrochemicals and cause no harm to the environment.
- No synthetics are ever added to Tallulah Jane perfumes and oils.
- All products are vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free.
What Makes This Brand Special?
Company founder Eleanor Jane grew up concocting tinctures and rose waters in her childhood garden in the UK. She later became a certified health instructor and became concerned that many fragrances, cosmetics and body care products contained unsafe ingredients. Determined to find an alternative to these toxic chemicals, she began studying under natural perfumers, using her knowledge of essential oils and aromatherapy to blend opulent formulas that eventually blossomed into Tallulah Jane.